Who we are
Our website address is: https://skillacademy.com.ng.
2. We at Skill Academy take the privacy of its users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a personalized and valuable service.
3. No user information is rented or sold to any third party. When a user uses the platform, Skill Academy may collect users’ mobile phone number, login information from Facebook, Twitter and Google account and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by Skill Academy for its users; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect user information, particularly with respect to protection of personal data, we cannot ensure the security of user data transmitted to us via the internet or any other medium
B. INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. We collect personal information from you at registration and other times (for instance, when you register for the platform) such as your name, email address etc.
2. You are under no obligation to provide us with such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to use the platform and we may not be able to respond effectively to your query or provide you with certain services.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We do not disclose your information to any third parties other than Skill Academy’s affiliates.
2. We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
(i) to build up marketing profiles;
(ii) to aid strategic development ;
(iii) to manage our relationship with dvertisers and partners; and
(iv) to audit usage of the Application.
3. Skill Academy reserves the right to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Skill Academy, the platform, or its users.
4. You agree that Skill Academy may use personal information about you to improve its marketing and promotional efforts to analyze application usage, improve the application content and product offerings and for its business purposes.
D. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
2. Whilst we use all reasonable endeavors to protect your security in the manner described above, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the internet, the world wide web or any other type of network cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure and therefore that you use the Application at your own risk. And you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
E. YOUR RIGHTS
You have a legal right to a copy of any personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
F. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
1. The platform may contain links to other sites/application whose information practices may be different that of Skill Academy. You should consult the other application’s privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
2. You shall refrain from any act likely to damage the privacy or reputation of other party or any other person by avoiding any libelous, provocative, malicious or threatening comment, message or text.
3. By posting any content in the Application, you automatically grant to Skill Academy a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all “moral rights” with respect to the posted content.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us or to correspond at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to address your issue.